Sunday, July 29, 2012

Project X

Posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 29, 2012
It's funny cause while I was using twitter "#30goodmovies" trended and it was on the number 1 world wide trending topic so I began tweeting about my fave movies and while doing so I was also reading peoples tweets and I managed to see people tweet things like, "a walk to remember", "the notebook", "avengers" and other stuff. But what caught my attention was people tweeting about "project x" being one of their fave movies as well. So in my mind I was like "why does this movie sound so familiar?" and then I remembered I watched the trailer with
my cousin. So that night I watched project x alone and I enjoyed the movie. It was really funny and it made me want to throw a massive birthday party as well. And the funny part was I remember while watching the news, (CNN I think) I saw a report about project x. In America some teens throw parties so during one party they broke in a house that was empty and they had a party there. The next day the house was thrashed and broken and there were vandals on the walls saying "Living young, wild and free" (it's a song FYI) and "PROJECT X". So the news reporter said "Teenagers are making remakes of the movie with their own real life parties and they are dedicating it to this movie"

Project X is about 3 seniors who wanted to make a name for themselves so they decided to throw a massive party to make them more popular but what they didn't expect was from 50 invited people it became 1,500. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Banana Dreamer Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos