Sunday, July 29, 2012

Movie Marathon Round 2

Posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 29, 2012
If you read my blog I posted about a movie marathon last month. Well I had a movie marathon yesterday. First, I watched "Ice Age 4: Continental Drift" in the theaters with my dad and after that I went to "Movies n More" to rent movies for me to watch that night. So I rented "Project X" and "Sixth Sense". All the movies I watched are great movies and you should all watch it. Oh yeah project x is sooo PG-13 or maybe even restricted. So yeah watch on your own will! Hahaha :D Ice Age 4 is for everyone and it's really funny. Kids and families will truly enjoy this. As for the sixth sense it's a horror/thriller so if you're really into watching scary movies I recommend this. It's not the scariest movie but it's realistic and it actually makes sense compared to other horror movies.

Ice Age

Ice Age

Sixth Sense

Sixth Sense

Project X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Banana Dreamer Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos