Monday, June 25, 2012

Movie Marathon

Posted by Unknown at Monday, June 25, 2012

So, last Saturday night my mom and I had a movie marathon. We watched How To Deal, I love you man, While you were sleeping and Hello Stranger. Don't worry, these movies aren't pirated. We rented them in "Movies 4 rent" in Robinsons. So like I was saying, the movies were awesome but cheesy. Like in "How To Deal" Mandy Moore didn't believe in love and was against it but then she met Trent Ford then fell in love blah blah blah. They had a fairy tale ending. Period. And for the rest of the movies I watched it and it ended up pretty much the same. They met, fell in love and had a happy ending. I don't hate those types of movies in fact I love them but they're so predictable and I want to watch movies that keep me in suspense.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Banana Dreamer Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos