Monday, June 25, 2012

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Posted by Unknown at Monday, June 25, 2012


Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted was awesome. Like seriously, if you haven't watched it, then WATCH NOW! It was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing! My favorite part was when Marty (Zebra) sang "Afro Circus" He was like: "DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA CIRCUS DA DA DA DA AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO" 
Here's the sample of the song: "AFRO CIRCUS" . <-- If you clicked on the video I bet you would be laughing right now, like me. But if you aren't go get a sense of humor cause it was awesome. :) 


To watch the trailer click here: Madagascar 3 Trailer
I'll also put the first and second movie trailers as well so that you can understand the movie more: Madagascar 1 & Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Banana Dreamer Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos