Friday, August 17, 2012

Hush, Hush

Posted by Unknown at Friday, August 17, 2012
When Nora and Patch are forced together as lab partners, Nora would rather fall to her death than put up with his elusive answers to her questions, his teasing, and his infuriating handsome face and hypnotizing eyes. It seems Patch was put on earth just to drive her crazy.

But before long, Nora's defenses start to break down as her curiosity about Patch heats up. Why does he always seem to be wherever she is and know exactly what she's thinking! How does he know what to say to both attract and repulse her? And what is up with those v-shaped scars on his chiseled back?

As their connection grows stronger, Nora's own life becomes increasingly fragile. Nora needs to decide: Is Patch the one who wants to do her harm or the one who will keep her safe? Has she fallen for one of the fallen?

By: Becca Fitzpatrick

Quatrilogy:
Hush, Hush
Crescendo
Silence
Finale (coming soon)

So I bought this book during the summer and I only read it recently around a week ago and I'm not really into "Human-Angel or Fallen angel" stories but this book was really good. I tweeted about reading this book on twitter and then one of my friends spoiled the story for me so now I know what happens on the third book and I swear I never expected it to happen. It has a major major major majooorrrr twist! Read all the books to find out ;) FYI I was so pissed when my friend spoilt the book for me. *sighs* THANKS ALOT FRIEND WHO CANNOT BE NAMED!!! -___-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Banana Dreamer Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos